Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year - Reflections of 2010

Another year has come and gone.  I can’t believe how quickly time passes.  It seems that the older I get, the faster time goes.   I hope this year has been a good one for you full of happiness, success and special memories.
As I reflect back, I always think of what the year has brought.  As with most people, there have been good moments and not so good moments.  I am truly thankful for all the things and people I have in my life.  I have a wonderful husband and two great kids that have supported me throughout the year.  I really could not have done it without their love, help and support. 

This year, I was able to conduct a phone interview on home staging with the REIN group and also presented at one of their meetings to over 350 people.  I am so thankful to Don Campbell and Russell Westcott for giving me this opportunity.  I have been able to meet so many wonderful people because of this.  I hope to continue these relationships throughout 2011. 
I have introduced some great options for home staging with my company Suite DesignI look forward to continuing to work with investors, agents and home owners on home staging projects.
On a personal note, earlier in the year, I had made a commitment to myself that I wanted to get more active and lose some weight.  I am happy to say that I joined a gym and started working with a personal trainer.  I am still at it and have lost over 10 pounds and am down 2 dress sizes.  I am very proud of this and my goal is to continue this into 2011. 
As I look toward 2011, I look forward to have a wonderful year with my family, friends and business clients.   I wish you and your families all the best for the coming New Year and may all your hopes and dreams come true.  I hope that you have found some inspiration in some of my past blogs and look forward to bring you more in 2011. 
All the best and Happy New Year!!!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment