Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Inspiration


Well we are a month away from Christmas and the weather has still been quite mild for November.  I was trying to get into a bit of a Christmas decorating mood the other day and decided to head to Terra Greenhouse to get some inspiration.  I was hoping to create my outdoor Christmas planters soon so away I went looking for some ideas.
Here are some pics of some of the wonderful things I saw…

These are planters they have outside the store...amazing!  Too bad they are too big for my house :)

I have the same container...I like the variety and colours they used.

Lots of poinsettas and plants to choose from

Fun and pretty Christmas tree ideas!











So much inspiration, creativity and great ideas.  There were so many things to see and absorb.  One visit just won't do - I guess I will need to go back for another visit!

2 comments:

  1. I love going there for Christmas planting inspiration -- did you make it to the mix & mingle last weekend? I didn't but I hope to get there this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't make it on the weekend. I ended up going on Monday. I hope to go back this weekend as well to pick up the supplies for the planters.

    ReplyDelete