Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Planters

Well after getting some inspiration from the garden centre in my last post and then getting a bit of snow, I got in the spirit to get my Christmas planters done.

I thought this year I would buy a pre-made one to save some time but in the end, I decided to once again do it on my own.  After pricing it out for the size I needed, it made more sense to do it myself.  Plus I got to be creative and I was able to call it my own.

I am very pleased with  my own creations and in less than 1 hour, I was able to make two.  Here they are...




So I hope I have again inspired you to try something new.  Thanks for the emails about the things you've created or tried...keep them coming.  If you decide to make your own planters, I would love to see your pictures.

2 comments: