Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Traditions

The weekend came and went in such a hurry.  There was so much to do with staging consultations and getting supplies to complete planter arrangements for clients.  In between, I still managed to get two Christmas trees up.  This year we decided to have one dedicated to the kid’s ornaments and special trinkets.  The kids are in charge of decorating this tree.  The other one is going to be our “glam tree”.  We decided on the silver and blue theme with a bit of white throughout. 
Here is a pic of it so far.  There are still more ornaments to add but I think it’s starting to look pretty good…what do you think?

One of our other Christmas traditions has been a village set.  What started out as three little houses under the Christmas tree has now turned into a village that covers the top of two tables on either side of our fireplace.   The kids just love it when it is all lit up.  Here are some pictures...

Once the kids finish their tree, I will post some pictures.  Next tasks on the list will be decorating the staircase and mantel, outside garland for the door and wreath.   I hope to get that done before the weekend.  
Christmas includes many specials traditions for me and my family.  I hope you are having fun with your Christmas decorating and traditions.  If you have any special traditions you'd like to share, I'd love to hear from you.





No comments:

Post a Comment