Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why aren't "green rooms" Green?



I thought that "green rooms" were supposed to be green?  Well it wasn't the case on the weekend when my husband and I had the opportunity to see the Just for Laughs 2010 comedy tour featuring Jeremy Hotz.  It was a great show with great acts that included Frank Spadone, Robert Kelly, Gina Yashere, Ryan Hamilton and Bob Arno.

After the show, we were honored to hang with the comics in the greenroom.  I felt so special!!!

Me and Joe with the Just for Laughs group
From left to right..Bob Arno, Gina Yashere, Ryan Hamilton, me, Robert Kelly, my hubby Joe and Frank Spadone

Here is my husband and I in the "green room" with Jeremy Hotz ...not so green uh?....


The whole time we were there, I couldn't help myself from thinking how I would love to redecorate their greenroom.  There was so much potential to make the area more inviting and relaxing.  Ah well, silly me, it's just the home stager talking now:)  Anyway, it was a great night out.  Thank you to Shannon Murree for hooking us up!!!

If you ever have the opportunity to see Jeremy Hotz, I highly recommend it.  If you are interested in joining Jeremy Hotz's fan page, click here

2 comments:

  1. funny! he's great - glad you enjoyed the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were in Chicago we went to Second City Theater to see a comedy show. Live theater is a lot of fun.

    Glad to see you joined the Neighborhood. Looking forward to decor staging photos and other ideas you want to share.

    See you around the front porch.

    ReplyDelete