Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun

Halloween is over for another year but we had lots of fun this year.  Even though the weather was a bit chilly this year, the kids got lots of goodies to enjoy.

Me and my hubby had fun being creative with the pumpkins.  We received lots of compliments on them and some couldn't believe they were real!  Here are some shots of the amazing pumpkins...

 
pumpkin template
final product - Mad Hatter

Patrick (from Spongebob Square Pants)
I also tried out the drilled pumpkins that I had seen in magazines and websites.  They were super easy and I think they turned out great...what do you think?


Pathway lined pumpkins
 Now I need to hide the candy from the candy monsters in my house.  So away go the Halloween decorations and on to thinking of Christmas decorating.  Wow, it's only 53 days away!!!






2 comments: