Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Decorating

With Christmas just a few days away, I had a chance to do some last minute Christmas decorating projects. 

I received many compliments on the planters I did for my home.  I had a last minute request from a client who wanted a planter done for her home.   Here is the finished product...


I had some extra greens so I decided to use them around my house.  I had enough to do a mini planter that I am keeping in my front foyer. 



I also placed greens some around a jar I had filled with some Christmas ornaments...



...and here is my mantel - I kept it quite simple with some greens and pine cones.   Even with it being simple, I think it  does the trick...



These simple Christmas decorating projects were fun and didn't take me much time.  I hope you are having fun with any last minute Christmas projects you have on your list...the big day is only 4 days away!!!

1 comment:

  1. your house is always well dressed for the holidays!!! festive with a touch of sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete