Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Crafts

This past week, my daughter and I had a fun time making some Valentine crafts.  Like most kids, they love doing crafts.  Since Valentine’s Day is around the corner, we decided to look for some craft ideas.
I got some great ideas here.  My daughter loved making the tissue paper flowers.  We made different sizes using all different colours.  My daughter even sprayed them with perfume to make it that much more real.  She went a little crazy with the perfume...my bathroom smelled for quite a few hours. I remember growing up and making these flowers using Kleenex when someone was getting married.  We would spend hours making the flowers to put on cars.
My dining room table is filled with craft supplies since my daughter wants to try the butterfly craft and  heart puppets.  It’s such simple fun and great bonding time.  I highly recommend it!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment