Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Staging Conference Delivers Big


Well I am back from an action filled conference in Las Vegas.  I had the opportunity to attend both the RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) and CSP (Certified Staging Professionals) conference.  They were amazing events and were filled with great speakers, networking opportunities and useful information.


I was able to meet great people such as Matthew Finalson from HGTV's The Stagers, Kimberley Seldon and Bodine Balasco.
Kimberley Seldon and I

Bodine Balasco

Christine Rae, President of CSP
I was able to network with many other stagers from the US and Canada and learn new things.
There were also a lot of great vendors and suppliers present.  I was able to meet up with Jeff Waltrip, VP of Sales and Marketing for Next Stage Furniture.  I am so excited about upcoming plans we have to work closer together.
Jeff and I loving the cardboard furniture
Las Vegas is a great place to visit.  The conference took up most of my time but I did squeeze in a bit of time to do some gambling and shopping.  I also got the chance to see the Cirque du Soleil Mystere show.  It was amazing and I recommend it to anyone going to Vegas.  I am looking forward to the 2012 conference already!

2 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity to network! Sounds like you had a fantastic time! I cannot wait to check out this cardboard furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristi...it was a great time. Next time you definitely need to join in the fun and the networking. Great opportunities available!!!

    ReplyDelete